The health and safety of Frontier Title and Escrow Company's employees, their families, and clients are our highest priority. Frontier Title and Escrow has been a family-owned business since 1991. We often say “We believe in treating each customer like a member of our family.” We care deeply about our communities and our customers, and because of that, we have made some changes to our offices. Based on the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities we have changed our closing procedures. Until further notice, each location will remain open during our normal business hours. However, our lobbies are closed to the public, and we ask all customers to make an appointment before arriving. We are thoroughly cleaning our signing rooms after each closing, and providing hand sanitizer to clients who come in for signings.
The bigger picture (Our health and safety changes):
- Lobbies are closed, excluding appointments
- Hand sanitizer is available in all of our branch offices
- We are wiping down our closing room tables; chairs and door handles before and after each closing.
- All pens that are provided are sanitized or disposable pens you make take with you after your signing.
- We have directed any employee with symptoms of COVID-19, or ill family members to stay home.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your local office manager with any questions you may have.
From our family to yours,
Frontier Title and Escrow Company