RECEPTIONIST / ESCROW ASSISTANT
We’re looking for a Title Assistant to provide direct support to our Title Officers. This includes conducting research, preparing recordings, and handling various tasks as assigned by the Title Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct land/name searches in the Company’s title.
- Review documents for recording at the county courthouse.
- Prepare policy write-ups prior to issuing policies and handle post-policy requests.
- Conduct file updates and oversee the delivery thereof.
- Handles requests as assigned by the title officers or department team leader.
- Provides phone coverage for title officers.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required, College degree preferred.
- Experience with MS Office including Word and basic Excel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
- The successful title assistant will be detail-focused and enjoy a fast-paced work in a team environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Wage depends on experience
Please send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Visit our website to complete an application: Careers | Frontier Title & Escrow Company