RECEPTIONIST / ESCROW ASSISTANT
All About Escrow, Inc., with Frontier Title and Escrow Co., Inc. is accepting applications for Receptionist / Escrow Assistant. This is an entry level position with an exciting opportunity in a rewarding field for career advancement.
The Receptionist / Escrow Assistant provides support to the Escrow Department by assisting with customer services and administrative duties.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors, answer phones and route calls to the appropriate department.
- Perform clerical skills, filing, typing correspondence and emails.
- Order payoffs, clear titles, disbursements and more.
- Open new transactions and typing title reports.
- Clean office and order supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking.
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Two years or more working in an office environment as a clerk or receptionist.
- Two years or more providing customer service.
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Visual acuity to read records and documents.
Wage depends on experience
Please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to complete an application: Careers | Frontier Title & Escrow Company