Frontier Title and Escrow Co., Inc. is currently hiring for a registered Limited Practice Officer (LPO). This position is for a newly acquired Escrow Office in a very desirable area with opportunity for advancement.
If you have the desire to develop your skills and expertise in a professional environment, are diligent, accountable, accurate and a goal driven individual, this may be the opportunity for you!
Frontier Title and Escrow has over 30 years of experience in the title and escrow industry. We take pride in providing an efficient and professional work ethic for all real estate transactions. As an individual or professional enters a land transaction or financing, we try to provide an enjoyable experience now that continues into the future.
Being a family owned and operated business since 1992, we can offer the personal touch our customers have been looking for. Our goal is to make each customer happy with our courteous, prompt and accurate service. We believe in treating each customer like a member of our family.
Frontier Title and Escrow has locations throughout Washington State in 11 different counties.
A Limited Practice Officer is licensed to select, prepare, and complete approved documents for use in closing a loan, extension of credit, sale or other transfer of real or personal property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have at least two plus years of related experience managing basic to complex transactions.
- Determine escrow requirements by reviewing the purchase and sale agreements, buyer, seller and lender instructions.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with a suitable loan program and level of risk.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title report; resolve title defects; satisfy existing encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds and maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements, collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing the transaction by assembling documents and closing statements; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; reviewing papers with parties to the transaction; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; obtaining signatures.
- Recording and filing of proper documents; prepare and distribute final closing statements and order final title policies.
- Closes escrow account by disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by taking part in educational opportunities; attending in-house training sessions; reading professional publications; taking part in professional organizations; maintain LPO license by attending clock hour classes.
- Maintains contact with all parties throughout the transaction. • Build and maintains relationships with agents, builders and lenders or other clients directing business to Frontier Title and Escrow Co., Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Leadership skills and with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor and excellent judgement.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized and comfortable working within strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive/confidential information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience as an Escrow Officer or LPO.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Duties are performed in an office and smoke free environment. Physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk and listen. The employee is frequently required to sit at a computer and in front of monitors using the keyboard; type with fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee may have to occasionally kneel, twist and bend. The employee must be able to lift up to 15 pounds with no assistance.
May occasionally require traveling to other office locations.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
We offer a competitive compensation, medical, vision and dental insurance benefits; paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick; 401(k) with employer match; and life insurance.
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements this position will not be considered.
• Please complete online application: www.frontiertitle.biz
• Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org