Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for greeting customers, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate personnel, mail distribution as well as additional clerical duties.
The receptionist’s email is the main email to the office which requires emails to be opened immediately, answered, and routed to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and visitors.
- Answers phone calls, direct the caller to the appropriate person, check voicemails and transfer as necessary.
- Immediately open incoming emails, respond, print documents and forward the email to the right department.
- Print and pull files for assigned processors, give to the processor at once.
- Receive, date stamp, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Check supplies in work room, refill paper, clean up and organize work area.
- Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are clean and tidy at all times.
- Wipe down all furniture and sanitize after each customer / visitor leaves the office. This includes door handles.
- Check customers in as they arrive for their appointments and let the staff know the customer has arrived.
- Receipt earnest money.
- Keep supplies put away and stocked.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mails services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in clerical support to the branch, as assigned
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client focus
- Must display professionalism in circumstances of high pressure and heavy workload
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit at a desk for long periods of time, twist to reach equipment that surrounds desk, use telephone, and operate office equipment.
The company will make reasonable accommodations for known disabilities as required by applicable law. All employees are required to observe the procedures contained in the Company Handbook, devote their full time and energy to the company during work hours and to be loyal to the company at all times during their employment.
Dress Code - Business Casual
Benefit Package - Eligible for benefit package after probationary period
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Holidays and Vacation
WAGE DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE
Please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to complete an application: Careers | Frontier Title & Escrow Company